1. December 2- Open written
2. December 4- Revisit your goal from August 29. Give an update on this goal. Write a new SMART goal. Why this goal and how you going to accomplish it?
3. December 10- Open written
4. December 12- Would you like to be famous? Why or why not? What would you like to be famous for?
5. December 16- Open written
6. December 18- What are you looking most forward to during Christmas vacation?
7. January 7- Open written
8. January 9- Do you believe in making a new year’s resolution? Why or why not? If you do, write your resolution.
9. January 15- Open written
10- January 22- Discuss the novel you are reading. What are your favorite parts? Explain.
1. August 29- Write yourself a SMART goal for this school year. Why this goal and how are you going to accomplish it?
2. September 4- Open written topic
3. September 5- Write about your summer vacation
4. September 10- Open written topic
5. September 12- Write about your favorite toy
6. September 17- Open written topic
7. September 19- Would you rather go to a private or public high school? Explain
8. September 24- Open written topic
9. September 26- When do you believe a person becomes an adult? Why?
10. October 2- Open written topic
11. October 3- What are you good at? Explain
12. October 8- Open written topic
13. October 10- The house was so quiet, but then I heard…
14. October 15- Open written topic
15.October 17- Who is a person from history that you would most like to meet and talk to? Why? What would you ask?
16. October 22- Open written
17. October 24- If you could only take 3 people with you on a trip around the world, who would you take and why?
18. October 29- Open written
19. October 31- If you could travel back in time and change any one thing about your past, would you? If so, what would you change? If not, why wouldn’t you?
20- November 5- Open written
21- November 7- What kind of life do you imagine for yourself? What will you have to do to make it come true?
22- November 12- Open written
23- November 14- Discuss how you feel you have done as a student this trimester. In what areas do you need to improve?