This November, our students will be conducting student-led conferences. All students will be expected to present at a conference. In order to provide greater flexibility to meet with working families, we are scheduling student-led conferences during the afternoon/evening on November 25 and morning/afternoon on November 26, 2019. There will be no school for students on these days.
Students whose parents cannot make a scheduled conference will be rescheduled to present with a faculty member at a later date.
Due to limited time, please do not schedule more than one student-led conference per child. However, you are always welcome to schedule a parent/teacher meeting with all of your child’s teachers anytime throughout the school year. Please contact the school if you would like to schedule a meeting.
This year, we are asking families to schedule their own conferences through Family Access. Students whose parents do not sign up for a conference by Monday, November 11, will have a conference time assigned for them. Families will be notified of their conference times by email. Please use the instructions provided to guide you through scheduling:
- Log into Family Access by going to www.mlsd.org and clicking on the Family Access link.
- Enter your Login ID and Password. If you do not know your Login ID or password, please contact MLMS office.
- Click the Conferences on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click All Conferences next to the name of the student you want to schedule a student-led conference.
- Click Select a Time.
- Click Select next to the time you would like to schedule.
- Click Save to schedule the selected time.
- The selected conference time will now be visible under the Status column on the Conferences tab.
Follow this link for a video tutorial on scheduling a student-led conference: https://youtu.be/zfdbsUivhfw
If you need assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the MLMS office at (509) 565-3300.